Photoset with 5 notes
Seven Day Fandom Challenge: Day Five - Episodes
1. Battlestar Galactica - “Home”
2. The West Wing - “In The Shadow of Two Gunmen”
3. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - “The Christmas Show”
4. Game of Thrones - “Fire and Blood”
5. The X-Files - “Shadows”
Photoset with 3 notes
Seven Day Fandom Challenge: Day One - Fandoms
1. Battlestar Galactica
2. The West Wing
3. Lord of the Rings
4. A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones
5. The X-Files
7. Star Wars
8. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
I just love them, is all.
The X-Files 1x07 → Ghost in the Machine.
LOVE this episode.
Post with 9 notes
I’m sure someone’s noticed this before and I’ve just never seen it, but I had to post.
1. Mulder’s meeting with Deep Throat in “Ghost in the Machine” takes place on Caprica (both filmed at Simon Fraser University)
2. Scully’s friend’s cello recital in “Young at Heart” takes place in the Kobol opera house (filmed at The Orpheum Theater)
I admit that I’m easily amused, but my mind was blown a little bit.
Post with 2 notes
You’d really think that Scully would stop being all “all because Mulder says so and all the pieces add up and there’s paranormal activity doesn’t mean it’s an X-File!” Yes, Scully. It DOES mean it’s an X-File. It really, really does.