I love art, part 12 | John William Waterhouse
I’ve mentioned this before, but thought I’d mention it again. I have another blog called The Artful Femme which celebrates female portraiture. If you’re into art, give it a look (and a follow?), and you’d make me a very happy chica.
by Jasmin Darnell aka yasahime
…and if you like art, portraits, and/or women, it would be awesome if you’d follow it!
I realized how much art I post/repost of female portraits, and decided to run a blog dedicated solely to women in art. The posts will span genres and periods, so there aren’t really any guidelines other than, well, everything will involve studies of the female form.
If you’d like to follow or just check it out, you can find the blog yonder at
THE ARTFUL FEMME
Photoset with 6 notes
Seven Day Fandom Challenge: Day Two - Women
1. Mary McDonnell (as Laura Roslin in “Battlestar Galactica”)
2. Allison Janney (as CJ Cregg in “The West Wing”)
3. Helena Bonham Carter
4. Stevie Nicks
5. Lisa Edelstein (as Lisa Cuddy in “House”)
6. Gillian Anderson (as Dana Scully in “The X-Files”)
7. Sarah Paulson (as Harriet Hayes in “Studio 60”)
8. Tina Fey
9. Emilia Clarke (as Daenerys Targaryen in “Game of Thrones”)
10. Mara Jade Skywalker (from the “Star Wars” expanded universe)
Bonus! Julia Louis-Dreyfus (as Elaine Benes in “Seinfeld”)